While many websites don’t come with any support, we know that getting started with your new website can be daunting, and we don’t wan to leave you high and dry! So, in addition to building our support centre and ensuring our websites are packed with intuitive features, we’ve also implemented a support policy to ensure you get the most from your website.
Here, we’ve clearly outlined what is included within the scope of our policy and what’s not as well as general guidelines for submitting feedback and support requests.
Respecting our team
Please keep any communications constructive and related to the issue at hand. We understand that tech issues can be frustrating, but we have zero tolerance for bullying. We reserve the right to not respond to support requests or feedback that we deem to be aggressive, rude, offensive, threatening or defamatory.
Respecting our time
We’re a small team, and while we’re more than happy to provide support to you, as a fellow business owner, we do ask that you respect our time as we would yours.
- Collating your questions into one email instead of sending us multiple emails
- Taking the initiative to look for answers in our support articles or on Webflow before you contact us
- Paying close attention to what is and isn’t included within the scope of support
- Being as specific as possible, including visual screenshots, references or markups where relevant.
We do not place limits on the amount of support provided, as long as support requests are within the scope outlined in this policy. Each of our customers is entitled to a reasonable amount of support per product purchased, subject to a reasonable use clause. The definition of reasonable use is determined by Baker Creative at our sole discretion. Customers deemed to be abusing our support services will be notified by Baker Creative, and may be suspended from receiving support services at our discretion.
If you have questions relating to the features of Webflow, Webflow hosting, your account, billing or anything else relating to using the Webflow platform, CMS and hosting, you can browse through Webflow’s extensive help centre (Webflow University), read or post a question on their community forum or get in touch with the support team. They are 100% awesome, friendly and available 2pm- 2am AWST Sunday – Friday, or 6am – 6pm PT Monday – Friday.
Support must be requested via the correct channel. Although we do our best to monitor all communication channels, we cannot guarantee your enquiry will be responded to if you do not contact us via our support form.
To contact us regarding:
- Support for your website template purchase
- Feedback regarding your website template purchase or the purchasing process
- Feedback regarding our support centre articles;
We aim to respond to support requests within 48 hours during business hours (9am – 5pm AWST Monday- Friday).
Scope of Support
We can provide provide support with:
- Issues or bugs associated with our templates
- Questions or issues relating to how we’ve configured and setup the pages and features your Webflow website.
Please note, unfortunately, we do not provide support with:
- General Webflow questions and support (they are much better at helping in this area!)
- Third party integrations, such as email integrations and social media feeds.
- Issues resulting from modifications to the template’s code, styling or functionality. If you choose to make design layout or code changes, sadly it is beyond the scope of support we provide.
- Helping to source or select imagery or write copy
Beyond our basic setup, our templates are designed to be a DIY endeavour. This is the reason we are able to provide them to you at a budget friendly price point. Our support articles should help you to get started and edit content, but you may need to take the time to learn the platform via the Webflow website if you wish to make extensive changes or additions to your website.
If you think you’ll need additional support in setting up your website, we recommend contacting us to enquire about our remix services or engaging the services of another Webflow web designer.